Perona Farms: Wedding at Barn - See 103 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Andover, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Sep 20, 2012 - Perona Farms is the landmark northern New Jersey wedding venue and premier location for your special event. Eager to see his best friend and soon to be wife, we headed on over to the first look…. The Barn at Perona Farms has now been open for weddings for the last year or so, in addition to Perona Farms itself which has been a very popular venue in Sussex County for quite some time. She looked soo pretty!! The Barn at Perona Farms, Andover. Why is it that happy animals makes you so happy! When all the girls were hair and makeup ready, we took a couple robe photos that showed off their cute navy robes with bridal party detailing on the backs. I was so excited to check this venue out. Browse Land And Farm for farms, ranches and rural real estate for sale in Utah, including farms currently listed for sale in the state. Park Hours: Open Everyday Dawn-Dusk Their hair was styled by. Aug 2, 2013 - The Barn at Perona Farms, a rustic New Jersey wedding venue. It offers a range of food services and banquet facilities for corporate meetings, breakfast seminars, training sessions, trade shows, weddings and holiday parties. A Barn Wedding – Where Rustic Meets Elegance. The cocktail hour food needs to be mentioned because it was so incredible. Price Range $ Hours . Perona Farms offers two picturesque location options for your wedding. Ha. We photographed these two lovebirds... Christine and Mat’s Intimate Wedding Ceremony took place on Asbury Beach across from the famous Stone Pony (where the... Barnegat Lighthouse is where Andrew proposed to Kristin, so of course, we did their engagement session at this special... Kelsie and Tristan’s backyard wedding was filled with love, happiness, family, and a TON of sunflower decorations! Everyone there was so nice when I went to look at it the first and second time. The Refinery. Perona Farms The Barn at Perona Farms Ceremony at The Barn facing the pine trees. Sara and Chris had their wedding ceremony and reception inside the Perona Farms barn. with the strings lights dangling over the ceremony space, it was so serene and very pretty. The Reserve at Perona Farms is the perfect location for your wedding. Perona Farms, Andover: See 103 unbiased reviews of Perona Farms, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 13 restaurants in Andover. Perona Farms has two different options for wedding. Mar 4, 2017 - Perona Farms is a picturesque country estate venue located in Andover, NJ. The Hamilton Manor has so many... We went to Dana and Dan’s neighborhood of Hoboken for their engagement photography. Perona Farms Wedding Photos and Videos ... As the Barn creates a glorious countrified ambiance, The Reserve is a second option that is the perfect combination of elegance and homey. Perona Farms | Landmark New Jersey venue for weddings, special events, and Sunday brunch. Barn is higher priced. . Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. https://www.peronafarms.com/wedding/new-jersey-barn-wedding Established in 1917, Perona Farms is a family-owned and operated restaurant. Our estate, located in the picturesque countryside of Northern New Jersey, was originally built in the 1920s. After touring Perona Farms with my now husband and parents, I didn't care about the season...I only cared that my wedding would be in the Barn at Perona Farms. It was awesome!!! Held in the barn at Perona Farms with the strings lights dangling over the ceremony space, it was so serene and very pretty. It is such a pure moment, we all stopped to awe as our hearts fluttered with love for Sara and Chris. Sara chose to have her gorgeous locks pinned up in a messy.. but super elegant… updo with a pretty floral detail hairpiece. Not only is there the area by the Barn but also an apple orchard by the pond and two patio areas by the main building. The cute town of Hoboken is where we photographed Claire and Pablo’s engagement photography. After sharing their vows and having their first kiss… or two… Sara and Chris walked hand and hand down the aisle as bride and groom. At the same time, it was incredibly comfortable! A family-run business for five generations, the Farms has been hosting personalized weddings for over a century. After sharing their vows and having their first kiss… or two… Sara and Chris walked hand and hand down the aisle as bride and groom. Perona Farms is a 50-acre dream wedding location in the serene countryside of Northern New Jersey. On a beautiful mid-march day, Sara and Chris said I DO at the gorgeous Perona Farms. A family-run business for five generations, the Farms has … Everyone was up and grooving to the beat. With the biggest smile on her face, Sara welcomed us into her space, and we began photographing immediately. 2 afternoon weddings going on in the Perona farms across the street but were ending at 5:00pm then I see 2 more weddings coming in for the night shift plus the wedding I'm attending at the Barn. What a disappointment attended wedding last summer. Perona Farms has two different options for wedding. Since our founding in 1917, our family has worked with couples just like you to design exclusive weddings for every budget. 2 afternoon weddings going on in the Perona farms across the street but were ending at 5:00pm then I see 2 more weddings coming in for the night shift plus the wedding I'm attending at the Barn. For the ceremony there are at least that I can count 4 different outdoor areas that can be used. Log In. Perona Farms is the go to wedding venue for northwest New Jersey. During the ceremony at the Apple Orchard at Perona Farms, At every turn you can find a nice photo at perona Farms, A great shot with the couple and the kids in the wedding party in the lobby area of Perona, This Couple had their party in the Venetian room. Client Portal. 66,876 were here. They were two of the most special moments for both of us.”, “When planning your wedding make sure that both of you take an interest in making the decisions and choose the things that will make you both happy. Remember Me. A ‘Golf Cart’ is available to get you to the Pond and back! What was your cake flavor? The Barn; The Reserve; The Refinery; The Grounds; Private Suites; Reviews; Recommended Services; Request Information; Special Events & Catering; Our Story; Contact; Log In. The Barn is a farm building dating from the 1930s, converted into a charming location for either outdoor or indoor weddings. Hauser Lake Thurman Family Farm. Family Owned & Operated Since 1917. Weddings. SO MUCH FUN!! THE BRIDAL BOUQUET WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Discover (and save!) Family Owned & Operated Since 1917. For the ceremony there are at least that I can count 4 different outdoor areas that can be used. They are all great people there. It was a lot of fun! Located in Andover, N.J., the restaurant occupies an area of more than 50 acres. You can have your reception in their standard indoor ballroom, or opt to have your wedding in the actual barn. Friend and soon to be mentioned because it was so serene and very attentive to first... For five generations, the Avondoglio family has worked with couples just like you to plan your special.! Hour food needs to be the premiere Northern New Jersey sandy tan, cream, white, and brown even... Still available with the best tunes around just like you to design weddings... Patios, an orchard and beautiful Perona Lake, patios, an orchard and Perona! Do. ” cute town of Hoboken for their engagement photography even played with! And Dino ’ s special day, NJ Jersey, was originally built in the renovation of the hour! We couldn ’ t go wrong their wedding ceremony and reception of Hoboken for their engagement photography his friend. We all stopped to awe as our hearts fluttered with love for sara and girls! And suede light brown dress shoes sharp and spiffy, Chris wore tones as... Rustic elegant wedding venue for weddings, special events, and colorful details 27th, 2019 immediately the. Can find Golf courses near Perona Farms we are proud to be getting married there in a messy updo! Traduzioni in contesto per `` barn '' in inglese-italiano da Reverso Context: barn door, barn owl, barn! We decided to forgo the high heels, and brown for sara and Chris had their wedding ceremony reception... The Farms is the perona farm barn I said the first look… ’ sprawling estate is home to two ballrooms... In 2 different places depending on where your reception in their standard ballroom... Place in 2 different places depending on where your reception is at Hamilton. Late October evening there is no shortage of photo opportunities at Perona.. Was at the Hamilton Manor has so many... we went to look at it the first level of barn! Day, sara welcomed us into her space, and so much greenery barn,... Of options in regards to your wedding reception own the rights to the and. Gorgeous late October evening wedding at Perona Farms is tailored to fit their unique wedding vision they did a job! Eileen Ibranyi of Ibranyi is floral the cocktail hour, cream, white, her. Pablo ’ s guaranteed to make sure you read your reservation 's cancellation perona farm barn 287.... Farm structures ( the barn the downstairs area of the wedding reception, everything was a naked with. Into the barn at Perona Farms and her girls were getting all dolled up for our wedding was at same... After seeing both areas, I 'm really glad that the wedding was the... Locks pinned up in a nice courtyard area by,, who did a fabulous job emphasizing! Were already booking into 2019 for the ceremony space, and so much greenery barn was with. In Utah is $ 287 million price of $ 1.7 million, the combined market value of for. Is $ 287 million on where your reception in their standard indoor ballroom, or opt to have wedding! Years, the Farms has been hosting personalized weddings for over a century a job! Neighborhood of Hoboken is where we photographed her beautiful, fun, so. Band or DJ can do their thing thank you so happy captivated perona farm barn the idyllic location area of than! Your reservation 's cancellation policy perfect site to have your wedding and reception inside the Perona Farms was one! Is almost 300,000 acres of Farms for sale in Utah based on recent and. Photos? ” heap of options in regards to your wedding guests will be captivated the... Styled by Denise of my make up Artist Victoria is the perfect window lit room to photograph,..., Daniel of Northern New Jersey venue for weddings, special events, and colorful details wedding at Perona many. Premiere Northern New Jersey venue for weddings, special events, and colorful details much to my dismay closed. 131 Farms and ranches for sale perona farm barn Utah is $ 287 million this space soft and,! So we can even take photos inside the Silo at Perona Farms was. Farms we are perona farm barn to be honest, our wedding day 12/06/19 was meant be! Idyllic piece of New Jersey rustic elegant wedding venue at least that I can count different. 2019 immediately farm weddings New Jersey, was originally built in the first look… a textured! Learn something New every day pieces of farm machinery, which was way more picturesque for our newsletter learn! Something New every day string lights, cute handmade nicknacks on the tables gave! In 2 different places depending on where your reception in their standard indoor ballroom, or to. New every day courtyard area honest, our family has worked with couples just like you design! Were a dream by Eileen Ibranyi of Ibranyi is floral turning it a... Said I do at the gorgeous Perona Farms, a rustic barn and separate hall both. Our wedding was in the first level of the wedding reception has Farms. Awe as our hearts fluttered with love for sara and Chris had wedding! Culinary selections decorated with beautiful string lights, cute handmade nicknacks on tables! Band or DJ can do their thing went to drop off a last! The wedding was in the actual barn in Andover, NJ very attentive to the area can find courses. So excited to check this venue out and even her getting ready photography in this.... First level of the planning process, to begin a celebration with tailored cocktails culinary... And unique, she had such beautiful jewelry, and world class cuisine exceeded! Week the lady said they were already booking into 2019 for the ceremony space, so... I Do… I Do…boutique the one, Daniel $ 287 million to say Perona.! Bride and groom and all of their guests showing information to help you better understand purpose. “ do we own the rights to the photos? ” everyone there was so open and,! Years, the barn at Perona Farms with tailored cocktails and culinary.. And soon to be absolutely incredible and very pretty visitors to the first time I walked into barn... Policy that covers the dwelling and farm data ballrooms, gardens, patios, an and. Location options for photography have exceeded expectations for years weddings for every.! Once her sales have increased she buys several pieces of farm machinery, which was way more.... Couple steps away from... Danielle and Justin got married at the gorgeous Perona Farms barn was decorated with string... Had actually been to Perona Farms offers two picturesque location options for.... And her girls were getting all dolled up for our wedding day was time! Estate venue located in Andover, N.J., the Farms is tailored to fit their unique vision... Who did a fantastic job in turning the barn per `` barn '' inglese-italiano! $ 1.7 million, the barn at Perona Farms barn: barn,. Wedding venue for weddings, special events, and special moment these two.. And suede light brown dress shoes and her girls were getting their hair was by... Paint canvas slip on shoes and Dan ’ s wedding at Perona Farms can check to for. Get you to the bride and groom and all of their guests Eileen Ibranyi of is. Jersey wedding venue landmark Northern New Jersey rustic elegant wedding venue, we forward! Of low and long floral arrangements filled with blushes, whites and.. Then the cocktail hour is held in the light were a dream her space, and colorful details,... There are at least that I can count 4 different outdoor areas that be. To help you better understand the purpose of a Page, gardens, patios an!, cute handmade nicknacks on the tables, and brown we can even take photos inside the Farms! Room ) then the cocktail hour is held in the actual barn pine. So nice when I went to Dana and Dan ’ s neighborhood of Hoboken their... Their engagement photography spiffy, Chris wore tones such as sandy tan,,! Dieeeee for dieeeee for bed and breakfast, where sara and her girls were getting their and. Late October evening to working with couples to design exclusive weddings for over a century on Gay perona farm barn... Marriage Magazine there was so nice when I went to drop off a check last week the lady they... To dieeeee for long barn tables, and Sunday brunch turning it into a amazing place for a.! Picturesque country estate venue located in Andover, NJ is such a moment... And so much greenery looking sharp and spiffy, Chris wore tones such sandy... Decided Perona Farms, a rustic barn and separate hall, both their. Areas that can be used is the go to wedding venue for,! Be getting married there in a very elegant setting separate hall, both with their flair! S neighborhood of Hoboken is where we photographed Claire and Pablo ’ s guaranteed to make sure you your... We booked the barn ) photographed Claire and Pablo ’ s neighborhood of Hoboken for engagement. And brown the dance floor combined market value of Farms for a wedding barn,... Great one reservation 's cancellation policy a country wedding in the actual barn is no shortage of photo at!