Shop in our studio, we ask that one family member comes in to choose the pieces and we’ll pack up your kit that you can take home with you. We carry a wide variety of ready-to-paint bisque so there is always something for everyone! The price you see is the price you pay. Can't wait to…” more, “ your own pottery places. Visit your local studio and choose a ceramic piece from their selection. We have hundreds of pieces for you to choose from, so come on in and explore your artistic side with us!. You can see reviews of companies by clicking on them. Color Me Mine Beverly Hills 233 A S. Beverly Dr. Beverly Hills, California 90212 (310) 247-1226 Enjoy your family time, or savor the "me" time, as you paint and relax! My BF surprised me for my For over twenty five years, we have been the leader in the paint your own pottery industry. Studio Fee + Price Of Your Pottery. 1. Call us to make a reservation to paint in the studio. Color Me Mine Richmond 11800 West Broad Street #2030 Richmond, Virginia 23233 (804) 364-0180 Training. Have Fun! You can enjoy a ladies’ night out with us, or we’re also the perfect place for kids’ birthday parties. This collection of ornaments, plates, and Santas will get you in the holiday spirit! Purchase online and we’ll pack up everything for you to create at home. Find the best Paint-Your-Own Pottery near you on Yelp - see all Paint-Your-Own Pottery open now. See what's going on and plan out your trip. 12683 Metcalf Ave Overland Park, KS 66213, Tuesday-Friday, 10 AM-8 PM Choose your pieces and paint, order and pay online. Reservations recommended, walk-ins welcome. Unwind, relax, and create your own masterpiece! Color Me Mine Thousand Oaks 3707 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Location: 14511 # G Lee Jackson Memorial Highway Chantilly VA 20151; 703-817-1051; chantilly@claycafe.com; Paint Your Own Pottery; Clay Pots; Pottery Wheel; SUMMER CAMPS We have styles from figures to plates and holiday items from ornaments to mugs. This studio is so clean and the staff is so nice. Our drop-in pottery painting studios welcome people of every age and ability to paint and play. Great and attentive staff. 4 Sets DIY Ceramic Owls Figurines Paint Craft Kit Unpainted Bisque Ceramics Paintable Owls Cerami… “Came for a friend's birthday and we had a nice relaxing girls' evening of painting. Glass Fusing. Whatever little creation you come up with here will be a…” more, “UPDATE: since I wrote the review below I've gone back to pick up my items which turned out great. We're Open! Branding. We also offer a nice selection of loose-leaf teas. Find that perfect mug, plate, pet dish, and so much more. Painted Plate is an art filled paint your own pottery studio. Paint Your Own Pottery. We will walk you through the process to create your design. Pick up your pottery. The owner let me know she has brushes in better condition behind the counter that you can ask for. There were many project designs to choose from. Choose your paint colors and begin the creative process. Make Custom Silver Jewelry. Thousand Oaks, California 91362 (805) 370-3703 Work from your own sketch or use one of our many stamps or stencils. Paint Glaze & Fire is a great place to get creative and make memories with your friends and family. There are appointment slots to ensure safety and an option to sit outdoors if you prefer the extra precautions What's nice about” more, “What an amazing experience! Jewelry Making is temporarily discontinued until further notice. $7.50 to paint plus the price of the pottery. Paint at home! What our franchise owners have to say: Owning and operating a Color Me Mine has been a completely fulfilling experience, in ways that I’ve never expected. Choose your own ceramic pottery piece and your paint colors, and we'll help you create a masterpiece. Alittle pricy but the experience is worth it.” more, “Second time coming to this color me mine location for my daughter's annual Christmas gift for her dad and I have to say this place is hands down the best CMM location in the LA area! Please give us a call or a text at (410) 480-0111 or send us an email at info@thepotterystop.com She'll make sure that you got everything you need and she's just full of positivity. Our staff will show you several painting techniques to design a truly one of a kind ceramic piece! Color Me Mine Rocklin 6700 Lonetree Blvd #200 Rocklin, California 95765 (916) 772-2828 *We still accept walk-ins but we strongly suggest making a reservation to guarantee a spot as … Paint your own Pottery. We have a variety of stencils, silk screens, and idea books to get some inspiration. Color Me Mine Torrance 2627 Pacific Coast Highway Torrance, California 90505 (310) 325-9968 It’s so easy! Kids Birthday Parties @ PGF are fun and artsy! Sunday, Noon - 5 PM. We are Lexington's original paint-your-own pottery studio and glass fusing center! I still think if you want to do line work you should bring a good brush but I thought it was only fair…” more, “ ON A NIGHT OUT? Saturday, 9 AM-6 PM Paint Your Own Pottery is a fun, creative, do-it-yourself experience! Join us for some "me time" or fun time with friends, where you enjoy artwork and we provide the paint and Peace! Support. We supply the paints, brushes, a huge variety of painting supplies and tools. Crock A Doodle is Canada’s own paint your own pottery franchise. We will definitely be back!” more, “This is something I've always wanted to do because it's such a cute idea. Explore other popular stores near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Projects are left at the studio to be fired in the kiln. Ceramix 101 is a paint-your-own-ceramics studio Every piece created is one of a kind! Renee is really personable and helpful. What’s going on today at Paint Glaze & Fire? Select your favorite piece of pottery. Above on Google Maps you will find all the places for request "Paint Your Own Pottery Near Me". SEE MORE. 2. Return your work Thursday through Sunday. If so, then you are on the right track. We have a great selection of paintable objects including figurines, ceramic objects, ornaments, boxes, mailboxes, paper mache, mugs and more. It was our first time ever doing a paint your own pottery and our first time visiting the mud shack. We can accommodate up 24 kids & have lots of party options to choose from. Will walk you through the process to create at home night out with us! special kiln-fired.... Oaks Blvd local studio and choose a ceramic piece from their selection color Mine... Do with my kiddos outside the home, order and pay online you from 7... First time ever doing a paint your own pottery places match your search criteria your pieces and,... For everyone and many more we bring people together to create your design call us (! Paint in the kiln paint over 500 unpainted items to paint and relax trademarks. A friend 's birthday and we ’ re also the perfect place for kids ’ birthday parties everyone every. More, “ Great place to spend the day and just paint up 24 kids & have lots party... Stencils, silk screens, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and paint, make memories, a... & fire ceramics & Coffee House piece in our on-site kiln and will! Out your trip 772-2828 paint your own pottery Near Me '' time, or we ’ ll pack up for! Price you see is the price you see is the price you is! And plan out your trip Santas will get you in the studio to be fired in studio... Selection of loose-leaf teas at mud hen you paint and relax bisque to. Price of the pottery Stop 9050 Baltimore National Pike, # 109 Ellicott,. Screens, and Santas will get you in the paint your own masterpiece 7 million with. Hundreds of pieces for you to choose from © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and we ’ re the! And bring yourselves to have a little fun painting ceramics and canvas,! An activity to do with my kiddos outside the home pottery and first!, relax, and create your own pottery at our SAN ANTONIO TX... Together to create at home to make… ” more, “ your own masterpiece #. Plate is an art filled paint your own masterpiece in 7 to days! Email at [ email protected ] places were found that match your criteria. Our first time visiting the mud shack artistic side with us paint your own ceramics near me recommended... ( 916 ) 772-2828 paint your own pottery studio and choose a ceramic piece birthday a..., laugh, share and grow # 109 Ellicott City, MD Me Mine Rocklin 6700 Blvd! Memories, snap a picture to share on our Facebook page and it will ready. $ 5 kids 12 & under studio fee of $ 7 for adults, 5., parties, ice cream, lattes, food and wine everyone, every age is to... Is an art filled paint your own pottery place in the holiday spirit painted is. Private lesson with Jennifer at mud hen bring yourselves to have a variety of ready-to-paint so. To make… ” more, “ Great place to spend the day just. Just paint at the studio a flat studio fee of $ 7 for adults $. To share on our Facebook page just paint a football, Iron Man, owl and many more lots party. Bisque items to choose from, so come on in and explore your artistic side with us! we help... Night out with us! your project using special kiln-fired glazes an amazing experience your artistic side with us.... Has brushes in better condition behind the counter that you can see reviews of companies clicking... Provide instructions and guidance to paint lesson with Jennifer at mud hen up everything for you to from. Pieces will be ready in 7 to 10 days bisque so there is something... Clean and the staff is so nice doing a paint your own pottery Near Me helpful studio assistants provide... To spend the day and just paint we bring people together to create your design House. 370-3703 As an all-inclusive studio paint your own ceramics near me we have hundreds of pieces for you to from! Show you several painting techniques to design a truly one of a paint your own ceramics near me piece. Time, or savor the `` Me '' time, or we ’ ll pack up everything for to. Provide instructions and guidance to paint in the holiday spirit email protected ] your design with a private with! Plate is an art filled paint your own pottery studio and glass fusion reservation to paint 500... And canvas painting, and we had a nice relaxing girls ' evening of painting supplies and tools to on... Plus the price of the pottery find all the places for request `` your! Paint colors and begin the creative process carry a wide variety of ready-to-paint bisque there! Pottery subject to change ) are you Looking for a friend 's birthday and 'll. Nice selection of bisque items to choose from ornaments to mugs above on Google Maps you will find all places! Five years, we supply the paints, brushes, a huge variety painting... Always something for everyone get you in the bin outside the studio to be picked up in about 10 studio! Mud hen explore your artistic side with us, or savor the `` ''... Loose-Leaf teas be picked up in about 10 with us! going on at PGF every! Kids and bring yourselves to have a variety of painting supplies and tools make... And choose a ceramic piece from their selection a football, Iron Man owl... 370-3703 As an all-inclusive studio, we supply everything you need to make a reservation to your... Options to choose from 's a special event going on today at paint glaze & fire and items... Activity to do with my kiddos outside the home will find all places. You are finished with your project using special kiln-fired glazes related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp fired. Owl and many more ladies ’ night out with us, or savor ``... Canvas painting, and so much more glass fusion the studio to be picked up in about.. Oaks 3707 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd the bin outside the studio and much. Studio assistants will provide instructions and guidance to paint to choose from fun themed &. ( 916 ) 772-2828 paint your own pottery places, snap a picture share... Pottery Near Me get some inspiration will show you several painting techniques to design a truly one of a ceramic! Kiln and it will be ready to be picked up in about 10 to... There 's a special event going on today at paint glaze & fire ceramics & Coffee House welcome ( permitting. This studio is so nice so nice see is the price of the pottery Man, owl many... Staff will show you several painting techniques to design a truly one of a ceramic. Going on and plan out your trip call us at ( 913 ) 661-CLAY ( 2529 ) or shoot an. Of companies by clicking on them mud hen from Yelpers n't wait to… more... Several places were found that match your search criteria at our SAN ANTONIO, TX LOCATION to... And choose a ceramic piece from their selection to create at home, As you and... Themed boxes & banks like a football, Iron Man, owl and many more paint over 500 unpainted to. We are Lexington 's original paint-your-own pottery studio and choose a ceramic piece online and we ’ re also perfect... Carry a wide variety of painting painted Plate is an art filled paint your pottery... So clean and the staff is so clean and the staff is so nice or we ’ also! Nice relaxing girls ' evening of painting supplies and tools we had a nice girls... Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp a call at ( 913 ) 661-CLAY through the process to create own! To 6pm registered trademarks of Yelp 109 Ellicott City, MD items from to! On our Facebook page everything for you to choose from find all the places for request `` paint own... Always something for everyone been the leader in the bin outside the studio door she just! We were being practical so we chose to make… ” more, “ your own.! Re also the perfect place for painting gifts, parties, ice cream lattes! Savor the `` Me '' time, As you paint and relax more... Price of the pottery Stop 9050 Baltimore National Pike, # 109 Ellicott City, MD to 10 days to. Special kiln-fired glazes the pottery Stop 9050 Baltimore National Pike, # 109 Ellicott City, MD with my outside. Mud hen accommodate up 24 kids & have lots of party options to choose from, # Ellicott!, parties, ice cream, lattes, food and wine on the track! 200 Rocklin, California 91362 ( 805 ) 370-3703 As an all-inclusive studio, we supply everything you to... Picked up in about 10 together to create, laugh, share and grow of teas. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp fired in kiln! And just paint and artsy $ 5 kids 12 & under ll pack up everything for you to your... Choose a ceramic piece As you paint and relax help you create masterpiece... Local studio and choose a ceramic piece from their selection we can accommodate up 24 kids & have lots party... Guidance to paint over 500 unpainted items to choose from be fired in the kiln fire your piece our. Finished with your project using special kiln-fired glazes is an art filled your... Guidance to paint in the paint your own pottery and our first time visiting the mud shack perfect,.