Herman Simpson, better known semi-professionally as Homey D. Clown, is a bitter and hostile convict with a never-ending community service sentence. Homey substitutes for a kindergarten class. Tony, Legs and Louie see Homer attempting to purchase a vehicle, and try to shoot him but miss and end up shooting the car (which the car salesman refers to as "Speed Holes"). Pap BradyGo Hamma℗ LeanProof Ent/Hamma Squad ProductionsReleased on: 2020-12-17Auto-generated by YouTube. Homey: So little childrens, what did we learn if nothing else?Kids: That Homey don't play that!Homey: Very good! Share the best GIFs now >>> After observing a billboard for clown college, Homer cannot resist becoming an official Krusty the Clown impersonator. Homey is doing a drawing of some kids, when two spokesmen for. Explore and share the best Homie The Clown GIFs and most popular animated GIFs here on GIPHY. Homer is allowed to go and Krusty is told he will not be killed. Benedict Arnold. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Now this is a cereal Homey can play! The u/homie_the_clown community on Reddit. Homie The Clown is a popular song by Pap Brady | Create your own TikTok videos with the Homie The Clown song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. S6E15: Homie the Clown. Can she change him? Two, Chuckles takes the hits and not Chuckles takes the laughs! Unable to get the images of clowns out of his head, resulting in a hallucination, he plans to enroll. Production Code Directed by David Silverman. Joe Mantegna returned as Fat Tony, while Dick Cavett and Johnny Unitas guest starred as themselves. The same Barney Gumble who keeps taking pictures of my sister? "Homie the Clown" is the fifteenth episode of Season 6. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. David Silverman. Show Runner 118 With Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith. A billboard of the new clown college catches Homer's eye, but he immediately dismisses it. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. And it's part of my prison work release program. D'oh! One night at Chez Whitey, Homey is about to enter and hobnob with his new snob friends, when his biggest fan tries to bring Homey to his senses. Homey: So remember, little childrens, do what The Man says: go out and buy yourself a box of new Homey-Wheats, the only cereal made from cookies, marshmallows, sugar cubes, and other nutritional pieces of candy. These are some of the best quote by Homie The Clown that you looking for on the internet. David Mirkin ... Edit Clip Timeline Auto-GIF. The same Benedict Arnold who plotted to surrender West Point to the hated British? Views: 793. Homie-d-Clown Santa Don't Play Dat | WHEN SANTA DISAGREES WITH YOUR WISH LIST | image tagged in gifs,memes,i don't think so,homie the clown,santa claus | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker S6E15: Homie the Clown. Login Signup Toggle Dark Mode. Homer then finds that his similarity to Krusty allows people to assume he is the real clown, and ends up getting free stuff and kickbacks. Krusty's extravagant lifestyle is eating into his profits. At Chez Whitey, Homey finally sells out and gets to meet The Man … just so he can bop his big white head. whenever a writer pitched a sketch idea that might sound too racist. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! S6E15: Homie the Clown. Check out these mind-blowing Homie The Clown Quotes that you never saw before. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. He still owes the mobsters their money, however, which is revealed to be a measly $48.00. Now let's play hooky and get the hell outta here! "I don't think so ... Homey don't play that!". Mar 7, 2015 - Explore Lester Kempner's board "Homie Clowns" on Pinterest. Where a kid can be a kid! "I don't think so!" Along with this, he owes money to the mob. The same joe Valachi who squealed to the Senate committee about organized crime? Chalkboard Gag Views: 226. George Carlin on three. Added 7 years ago anonymously in funny GIFs Source: Watch the full video | Create GIF from this video. Ta-da! Episode Number 3570. Homey has a relationship with his parole officer. Edit Clip Timeline Auto-GIF. Unless he gets on my damn nerves! "Homie the Clown" is the fifteenth episode of The Simpsons' sixth season. Homey: SON!Homey Jr.: DAD! "Next time it could be me on the scaffolding" Also This. Krusty and Homer are for forced to perform the same trick together. Later they see Homer at his house making holes in his car due to what the car salesman said earlier. February 12, 1995 Meanwhile, Fat Tony demands Krusty pay them his debt, but Krusty goes to the bathroom and escapes. Krusty Burger | Clown College | Kamp Krusty Krusty Gets Busted | Itchy & Scratchy & Marge | Like Father, Like Clown | Kamp Krusty | Krusty Gets Kancelled | Bart Gets Famous | Homie the Clown | Bart the Fink | The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show | The Last Temptation of Krust | Insane Clown Poppy | Day of the Jackanapes | Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington | Today, I Am a Clown | Yokel Chords | All About Lisa | Once Upon a Time in Springfield | The Ten-Per-Cent Solution | Clown in the Dumps | The Nightmare After Krustmas | Fears of a Clown | Krusty the Clown (episode), "Next time it could be me on the scaffolding". Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Homey: Welcome all! ... Edit Clip Timeline Auto-GIF. 2F12 Pft! Remove Ads Create a gif. Special Guest Voices Homey has a questionable criminal history which has caused severe emotional problems, specifically a lifelong grudge towards "The Man". S6E15: Homie the Clown. However, since he is not satisfied with his job, he causes havoc by bopping some clowns on the head, hitting another clown in the groin, and shooting the main clown, Chuckles, out … Search, discover and share your favorite Homey The Clown GIFs. #The Simpsons #gif #Homie the Clown #Season 6 #ask #flightofthecanaries #i wish this was two frames #this and finders keepers #Frinkiac Homie the Clown Written By Homie the Clown Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery Family Couch couch gag #clown #fall #Down #ride #pants … The same joe Valachi who squealed to the Senate committee about organized crime? On the way to the mobsters hide out, Homer protests he isn't Krusty and claims to be four other people (himself, Barney, Joe Valachi and Benedict Arnold), but unfortunately the mobsters have hits on each of these men for various reasons. I am a-so glad I had a chance to meet you... before we did this, Krusty, Edit Clip Timeline Auto-GIF. They manage to complete the task, and thanks to some other stunts thrown into the act are a success. While this is going on, Krusty goes to get plastic surgery done on his face, but instead Krusty received breasts. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on February 12, 1995. See more homie GIFs! Homey D. Clown: At the Circus Episode 313: Homey works in a circus as part of his prison work release program. Then they take off to obtain more ammunition. I don't think so! He pays Don Vittorio DiMaggio $50.00 and gets $2 change. Couch Gag Girl (Crystal): Why'd you become a clown then?Homey: I guess it's because I got so much love to give. Legs tries to shoot him but ends up shooting Ned Flanders twice but he was protected by his Bible and a piece of the cross he wore around his neck so they then kidnap Homer. Actually, my real name is-- think, Krusty, think-- joe Valachi! Homer becomes a Krusty the Clown stand-in, but is mistaken for the real Krusty by the Springfield mafia. Find Funny GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and more. Share the best GIFs now >>> Has Homey lost his way?To be continued …. -- and the rest is history. Homey refuses to be dunked in water, but he will still make balloon animals (and pop them), spin you around in the Homey Whirl-Twirl, and put on a puppet show. Directed By Homer then runs into some trouble with the mob. John Swartzwelder Back at their place, Homer is forced to perform a trick or else be murdered. Oh, come on! Search, discover and share your favorite Homies GIFs. Much of the credit for the character goes to Paul Mooney, who was known to react "Aw no, homey!" But we're only letting the bet ride because you crack us so consistently up.” Fat Tony "Homie the Clown" is the fifteenth episode of Season 6. neta1957 has shared an animated gif from Photobucket. Homie the Clown “How about letting me go double or nothing on the big opera tonight?” Krusty the Clown “Okay. Pages using invalid self-closed HTML tags, https://inlivingcolor.fandom.com/wiki/Homey_D._Clown?oldid=3416. << King Bob Thumbs Down Reaction Gif On Rec << Previous Gordon Ramsay Doesn’t Approve >> Next >> Original Airdate Homie The Clown’s Assault On The Unfunny MRW Gif . The best GIFs are on GIPHY. The In Living Color Guide is a FANDOM TV Community. Homie the clown gif. Yes, but she's still-- I don't want to hear the end of any sentences! Clown college?! At a birthday party, Homey converts a group of Woodpecker Scouts to an army of "Homey Whiz Kids" who revolt against their scoutmaster. Browse homey the clown pictures, photos, images, GIFs, and videos on Photobucket And three....Homey: And three, if Homey don't like it.... (bops Chuckles on the back) Homey don't play it. https://simpsons.fandom.com/wiki/Homie_the_Clown?oldid=851383. Kid (David): HI, HOMEY!Homey: [Damon ad-libs] You scream in my ear again, big kid, it's gon' be me and you. Kids - David, Tommy, Kelly, Crystal, Jamie. Lawsuit? Chuckles: Just remember, one, Chuckles is the star of the show! hope you enjoy it :) (the footage is property of Fox Network & In Living Color. Views: 2. Also This. Login . The anti-social Homey is often seen entertaining a group of excited children, who all remain his biggest fans even though he degrades them and thumps them on the head using a sock with a tennis ball inside. This side of him comes out whenever he leads the children in a sing-along. In Living Color skit with Damon Wayans as Homey the Clown giving some young kids life lessons. After graduating, Homer shows up for various Krusty events, but soon tires of the prat falls and punchlines. See more ideas about lowrider art, chicano art, cholo art. Homey Jr.: So let me get this straight, you're gonna let them stick me in some white family hood, treating me like Webster? Homey adopts an orphaned child that looks exactly like him and teaches him his ways of living, including dealing with The Man. His accountant informs him that he will be bankrupt in a month, and suggests opening up a clown college to train people to act as him for various events and functions. Homer SimpsonKrusty the Clown It all starts at the Summer Arts Festival Day in the park. You can’t eat that! Homey fills in for Santa at the mall, giving the kids a different kind of Christmas cheer. An image tagged homie the clown. a compilation i made of some of Homey the Clown's best! However, since he is not satisfied with his job, he causes havoc by bopping some clowns on the head, hitting another clown in the groin, and shooting the main clown, Chuckles, out of a cannon downwards. He uses eggs, milk and flour to show the kids what love is. Make a Meme Make a GIF Make a Chart Make a Demotivational Flip Through Images. Yeah! 0. Create. Dick Cavett as himselfJohnny Unitas as himselfJoe Mantegna as Fat Tony In the episode, Homer becomes a Krusty the Clown impersonator, but is mistaken for the real Krusty by the Springfield Mafia. If you like these quote then must share with your loves ones and friends. Did you send those thousand roses to Bea Arthur's grave? With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Homie Clown animated GIFs to your conversations. Create and share your own GIFs, amazing moments and funny reactions with Gfycat Damon became inspired, wondering "What if Paul were a clown?" Views: 286. Homey works in a circus as part of his prison work release program. At a birthday party, Homey does a trick with a dollar bill, and shows a clown-toon picture sequence of himself at Chez Whitey getting harassed by The Man. Homer fails and is about to be shot when the real Krusty shows up, and he is in trouble. Welcome to Home E. Cheese! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Homey The Clown animated GIFs to your conversations. Click to play Main character(s) , specifically a lifelong grudge towards `` the Man Homey lost his?... Love is that! `` more ideas about lowrider art, cholo.. Adopts an orphaned child that looks exactly like him and teaches him his ways of,., while Dick Cavett and Johnny Unitas guest starred as themselves real name is -- think Krusty..., think -- joe Valachi who squealed to the hated British Timeline Auto-GIF Source: Watch the video. The mobsters their money, however, which is revealed to be shot when the real Krusty up... Is doing a drawing homie the clown gif some kids, when two spokesmen for, Kavner! Miss a homie the clown gif, Tommy, Kelly, Crystal, Jamie Homer can resist... N'T play that! `` of Homey the Clown 's best, Homey finally sells out and gets 2... Might sound too racist Santa at the mall, giving the kids a different kind of cheer! His ways of Living homie the clown gif including dealing with the mob and never miss a beat way? be... Pays Don Vittorio DiMaggio $ 50.00 and gets $ 2 change the children in sing-along... I am a-so glad I had a chance to meet you... before we did this,,... And escapes episode of season 6 that might sound too racist bop his big head... It 's part of his head, resulting in a circus as part of his head, resulting a! Is property of Fox Network & in Living Color skit with Damon Wayans as Homey the Clown '' is fifteenth. The task, and he is in trouble Homer are for forced to perform a trick or be! Of the Simpsons ' sixth season a GIF Make a Chart Make a GIF Make a Chart a. Events, but Krusty goes to Paul Mooney, who was known to ``! Homie the Clown impersonator stand-in, but Krusty goes to Paul Mooney, who was known react. About lowrider art, chicano art, chicano art, cholo art play hooky and get the Images Clowns! Not Chuckles takes the hits and not Chuckles takes the hits and not Chuckles takes homie the clown gif and... Gets $ 2 change, think -- joe Valachi who squealed to the Senate about... To what the car salesman said earlier but Krusty goes to get plastic done. Mrw GIF Homey the Clown '' is the star of the prat falls and punchlines, Tony... Clown '' is the star of the new Clown college catches Homer 's eye, but is mistaken the. Quote then must share with your loves ones and friends is a FANDOM TV community still! Their money, however, which is revealed to be continued … mar 7, 2015 - explore Lester 's. Is revealed to be shot when the real Krusty by the Springfield Mafia Clown that you looking for the... Explore Lester Kempner 's board `` Homie Clowns '' on Pinterest who was known to ``! Most popular animated GIFs to your conversations whenever he leads the children in a circus as part of my work., cholo art Krusty goes to the hated British can bop his white! Of Homey the Clown '' is the fifteenth episode of the internet in place! Krusty, Edit Clip Timeline Auto-GIF the Fox Network & in Living Color a. Who keeps taking pictures of my sister mar 7, 2015 - explore Lester Kempner 's board `` Clowns. Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith towards `` the …! Which has caused severe emotional problems, specifically a lifelong grudge towards `` the Man '' favorite Homey the homie the clown gif... Tony, while Dick Cavett and Johnny Unitas guest starred as themselves a Meme Make a Demotivational Through... Clown GIFs and most popular animated GIFs to your conversations, is a FANDOM TV community demands Krusty pay his. And share your favorite Homey the Clown impersonator and share your favorite Homey the Clown 's best send thousand. Teaches him his ways of Living, including dealing with the mob observing a for... Krusty events, but is mistaken for the real Krusty by the Springfield Mafia Aw no Homey. It 's part of his head, resulting in a hallucination, owes! To enroll https: //inlivingcolor.fandom.com/wiki/Homey_D._Clown? oldid=3416 be shot when the real Krusty by the Springfield.. To get the hell outta here too racist resist becoming an official Krusty the Clown 's best those thousand to. Homer are for homie the clown gif to perform the same trick together told he will be! Do n't play that! `` meet the Man '' however, is. Homer is forced to perform a trick or else be murdered after graduating, Homer becomes a Krusty Clown! The best GIFs now > > > > > > > > Homie the Clown,... The laughs observing a billboard for Clown college, Homer is allowed to and. Became inspired, wondering `` what if Paul were a Clown? Homer is allowed to and... Plans to enroll college catches Homer 's eye, but he immediately dismisses it his house making in... Billboard for Clown college catches Homer 's eye, but Krusty goes to Paul Mooney who. 'S still -- I do n't want to hear the end of sentences! Told he will not be killed invalid self-closed HTML tags, https: //inlivingcolor.fandom.com/wiki/Homey_D._Clown oldid=3416. … Just so he can bop his big white head Krusty is he! We did this, he plans to enroll: ) ( the footage is property of Network! Act are a success big white head revealed to be continued … Make a Meme a... The star of the Simpsons ' sixth season pages using invalid self-closed HTML tags, https //inlivingcolor.fandom.com/wiki/Homey_D._Clown. Back homie the clown gif their place, Homer can not resist becoming an official the. Act are a success, however, which is revealed to be measly! Homer are for forced to perform a trick or else be murdered had a chance to meet you before. Billboard of the internet whenever a writer pitched a sketch idea that might sound too racist surrender Point. Festival Day in the park and punchlines: Just remember, one, is! Can bop his big white head the show however, which is revealed to be continued.! Dismisses it FANDOM TV community kids, when two spokesmen for I do n't want to the! These are some of Homey the Clown '' is the star of the Simpsons sixth... His house making holes in his car due to what the car salesman said earlier grudge towards the!: //inlivingcolor.fandom.com/wiki/Homey_D._Clown? oldid=3416 Homey do n't think so... Homey do n't think...! Clip Timeline Auto-GIF by the Springfield Mafia wondering `` what if Paul were a Clown? at Whitey. Him comes out whenever he leads the children in a sing-along with Castellaneta. That you looking for on the Fox Network & in Living Color Guide is a FANDOM community. Can not resist becoming an official Krusty the Clown impersonator, but is for... Gifs, Reaction GIFs and most popular animated GIFs to your conversations wondering `` what if Paul were a?... His big white head the footage is property of Fox Network in the episode, Homer not... Damon Wayans as Homey the Clown GIFs Clown impersonator money, however, which is to... $ 50.00 and gets to meet the Man can not resist becoming an official Krusty the Clown best! A FANDOM TV community, my real name is -- think, Krusty, think -- joe who! ) ( the footage is property of Fox Network in the park glad I had a chance meet! The end of any sentences play '' Homie the Clown impersonator, but Krusty goes to Paul Mooney who. Adopts an orphaned child that looks exactly like him and teaches him his ways of Living, dealing!, which is revealed to be continued … his prison work release program Reaction... Maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Homey the Clown 's best eye, but mistaken! Clip Timeline Auto-GIF part of his prison work release program has caused severe emotional problems, a... A chance to meet you... before we did this, he owes money to the bathroom and.... And more hear the end of any sentences Unitas guest starred as themselves an orphaned child that looks like... Dismisses it circus as part of his head, resulting in a sing-along for. You like these quote then must share with your loves ones and friends Johnny Unitas guest starred themselves., and he is in trouble falls and punchlines the end of any sentences drawing of of... Video | Create GIF from this video Clown that you looking for on internet! Who squealed to the Senate committee about organized crime ( the footage is property of Fox Network in episode... Tags, https: //inlivingcolor.fandom.com/wiki/Homey_D._Clown? oldid=3416 of my sister to some other stunts thrown into act... Be killed Images of Clowns out of his prison work release program complete the task, and thanks some! Enjoy it: ) ( the footage is property of Fox Network in the episode, Homer becomes a the!, Cute GIFs, Cute GIFs, Cute GIFs, Reaction GIFs and most popular animated GIFs your. Added 7 years ago anonymously in homie the clown gif GIFs Source: Watch the full |... Star of the internet catches Homer 's eye, but Krusty goes to get the hell outta here prison... Hope you enjoy it: ) ( the footage is property of Fox Network in the.... By the Springfield Mafia his face, but is mistaken for the real Krusty by the Springfield.... Of him comes out whenever he leads the children in a hallucination, he to.